CMS Group Human Resources also provides a stand-alone payroll bureau. The CMS Payroll system is the only package that provides not only payroll services but also a fully comprehensive human resource reporting system.
Thus, if your company wants to minimise or streamline overheads, maintain your levels of management information and concentrate your efforts on the marketplace read on to find out more about what the CMS Payroll Service can do for your company.
This service has achieved excellent levels of growth due to the outstanding commitment of our support staff. Consistent staff training to meet the needs of our clients and development of our software systems now means that we offer the following.
- Extremely cost-effective charge structures.
- Absolute security and confidentiality for the client and the employee.
- All administration, taxation, holiday pay, and wages are administered directly to the employee.
- Full telephone support and the operation of an employee Help Desk at the client's place of business.
- Customised reporting systems e.g. Headcount, Absenteeism, Assessment and Education.
- Liaison with Revenue Commissioners and Department of Social Welfare.
- Handling of terminations and preparation of P45 forms for leavers.
- Completion of P35 forms for return to Revenue Commissioners.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Pensions & Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC's) capability.
The CMS Payroll Service is totally dedicated to the specific needs of our clients. For further information and details on the mechanics of the payroll service please contact.