Contract Staff is an integral element of the total Human Resource Service provided by CMS. This service allows our client companies to cope with the peaks and troughs in their market sector.
CMS Group Human Resources is now the largest provider of contract staff in the country. Our growth has been achieved because we offer extremely high levels of service, a unique product and competitive pricing.
It is the policy of CMS Group Human Resources to provide all the services of an internal Human Resources department for our contract staff on an external basis while maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
- CMS Group Human Resources specialises in providing temporary contract personnel to client companies nationwide.
- Our database of applicants and employers is broad and comprehensive and covers over 8,000 multi-disciplined candidates throughout the country.
- We carry out all necessary advertising required to fulfil our contracts.
- Full medical and reference checks are completed plus full customised induction and training on request.
- A dedicated Client Account Manager is appointed to each client.
- A fully comprehensive reporting system is provided including headcount, absenteeism, assessment and education.
- Our costing structure does not deduct a commission from employees, instead the client is charged a premium on the rate paid to employees to cover costs.
In addition we do not impose a charge on clients if they wish to make contract employees permanent staff after an agreed period of time. Indeed hundreds of CMS employees have been made permanent with total ease of transition.